What’s Not to Love About Skykomish River Rafting?
• Closest whitewater river rafting to Seattle, WA
• Maximum whitewater excitement! The Skykomish River is our most advanced river and not the best for reserved, first time rafters.
• A spectacular setting framed by the majestic peaks of Mt. Index and Mt. Persis
• Class V rapids of Boulder Drop three miles into the trip – be ready to swim!
• Great opportunity for groups of experienced white water rafters looking to take rafting to the next level of difficulty.
The Skykomish river is the perfect mix of amazing views, crazy white water, and a real feel of the Northwest, with a true Seattle-like weather pattern.