Skykomish River Rafting Trip
Whitewater River Rafting Near Seattle
Difficulty: Class IV – V
Ideal Whitewater Rafting For:
Adventure seekers, group outdoor adventures, team-building activities.
To raft the Skykomish river, you must be able to swim and you must be in good physical shape, ready to move around the boat quickly!
April – July
16 and up
Index to Big Eddy
1 hour northeast of Seattle, WA
What’s Not to Love About Skykomish River Rafting?
• Closest whitewater river rafting to Seattle, WA
• Maximum whitewater excitement
• A spectacular setting framed by the majestic peaks of Mt. Index and Mt. Persis
• Class V rapids of Boulder Drop three miles into the trip
• Great opportunity for groups of experienced white water rafters looking to take rafting to the next level of difficulty.
Contact the office for more information.