Methow River Rafting Trip
Difficulty: Class III – IV
Ideal Whitewater Rafting For:
Outdoor adventure seekers, first-time rafters, families, wedding parties, group adventures, team-building activities
Late May – Early June
12 and up
McFarland Creek to Paternos
Approximately 4 hours northeast of Seattle, WA
What You’ll Love About Methow River Rafting
The Methow river offers some of Washington states best white water, but has a very short whitewater season. The Methow river is our most popular river with return clients due to all the great white water and all the surrounding outdoor recreation, including Lake Chelan.
• Outstanding scenery of the Okanagan Territory
• One of the best stretches of whitewater in the state
• Rapids like Road Side Attraction, Eliminator and Green Bridge and the rush of Black Canyon and Staircase rapid
• Hot and sunny weather, most of the season.
• Right in the middle of Methow Valley recreational opportunities, Paternos, Omak, Withrop and Twisp
• Options for inflatable kayaking for the more adventurous in your group
Please contact the office for more information.