What You’ll Love About Methow River Rafting
The Methow River offers some of Washington State’s best white water, but has a very short whitewater season. The Methow River is our most popular river with return clients due to all the great white water and all the surrounding outdoor recreation, including Lake Chelan, Leavenworth, and Wenatchee.
• Outstanding scenery of the Okanagan Territory
• One of the best stretches of whitewater in the state
• Rapids like Road Side Attraction, Eliminator and Green Bridge and the rush of Black Canyon and Staircase rapid
• Hot and sunny weather, most of the season.
• Right in the middle of Methow Valley recreational opportunities such as Pateros, Omak, Winthrop, Twisp, and only 20 minutes from Manson and the Lake Chelan area.
• Options for inflatable kayaking for the more adventurous in your group
With the Methow river being so close to Lake Chelan and Winthrop, WA. this is the perfect river for those looking for an adventure in North Central Washington, near the Columbia River.
Of course our Methow river adventure includes a Wetsuit, Booties, and a PFD for everyone on the river.